Explore the latest solutions for Laboratories, Smart health, Life Sciences, and Chemistry industries, for all researchers in the region at Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL, Bio Asia Pacific and FutureCHEM 2023!!
VNU Asia Pacific, together with the Science and Technology Trade Association (STTA) and the Thailand Center of Excellence for Life Sciences (Public Organization) or TCELS, is organizing Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL showcasing analytical laboratory equipment and instruments, the Bio Asia Pacific showcasing research, innovation and technology for biotechnology, life sciences and smart health, and the FutureCHEM INTERNATIONAL, a new conference and exhibition platform focusing on innovative solutions for the chemical industry. The events will welcome 200+ leading exhibitors and more than 500+ brands around the world, covering an exhibition area of 12,000+ Sqm. and expecting to attract more than 10,000+ visitors across the region throughout the 3-day exhibition from 6-8 September 2023, 10:00 – 17:00, at Hall 102-104, BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand.
New Global Brands Introduced into Southeast Asia Market
This year, the organizers have confirmed their readiness to resume the full scales of the exhibition, providing platforms for entrepreneurs and those involved in the industries to meet and talk with manufacturers and experts. They will experience the latest technology demonstrations from local and international exhibitors, covering all the needs of every industry. Those include scientific laboratory equipment technology, technology for laboratory safety, innovation in life sciences and biotechnology, modern medicine, innovation in chemistry for industries, techniques and equipments for product quality analysis and inspection that cover food, medicine, vaccines, cosmetics, and petrochemicals. All sectors need these laboratory tools to develop their end-to-end businesses across all regions.
Anucha Parnpichate, the Senior Project Manager of VNU Asia Pacific, said “Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL is an important forum for trade negotiations and technology exchange for industries involving laboratories, life sciences and chemistry. With more than 12 years of experience organizing the events continuously, we are trusted by more than 500+ leading entrepreneurs and brands to exhibit at the event, including Thermo Fisher, Danaher, Eppendorf, Agilent Technology, Mettler Toledo, DKSH, IKA, Sartorius, Zeiss, Keyence, Perkin Elmer, Daihan Scientific, Buchi, Sarstedt, Neogen and more.” He added that this year, the organizer has publicized the event to get recognized through the four science parks in four regions of Thailand, in cooperation with the educational sector and leading universities. Also, the event has also been promoted in other Asian countries, aiming to build a strong laboratory ecosystem and attract foreign investors to visit the event this September, which has been well received.
In addition, Bio Asia Pacific has additional networking opportunities. Especially research in medicine medical and health aiming to make Thailand become a leader in the forefront and be the medical hub of Asia, organizing activities and promoting events to various countries in Asia. The aim is to build a strong ecosystem partner network to attract researchers and both domestic and foreign investors during the event.
Laboratory Standard and Market Trend Update through 100+ Seminar Topics for Free!
- Weight Measurement Technology for Pharmaceutical Industry Intro Enterprise Co., Ltd.6 September 2023Cryogenic Storage in the era of GMP and GXP | by IC Biomedical, USA (TCELS)| 6 September 2023
- Quantitative NMR or qNMR: a powerful and efficient tool for accurate quantitative analysis of chemical, food and pharmaceutical| by FUJIFILM Wako Pure| 7 September 2023
- Waste Plastics & Microplastics: Challenges & Solutions | by Frontier Lab | 7 September 2023
- Unitary Patent system & HTA Procedures Harmonization: How to Best Prepare for These Challenges? | by Patent Attorney European Patent Attorney | 8 September 2023
For more information, please visit https://thailandlab.com/conference/
The Latest Technologies and Innovations from International Brands
At Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL, visitors will find several international brands gathering to showcase their latest solutions. The INTERNATIONAL Pavilion zone this year features the Indian Pavilion, the Chinese Pavilion, and the South Korea Pavilion. The event combines 30% of international exhibitors and 70% of Thai exhibitors, offering many activities and benefits for visitors, for example, demonstrations of advanced research equipment from leading brands, symposiums on the use of tools in detail, and special promotions exclusively for the visitors. Special activities include:
- The Opening Ceremony with representatives from the government giving an update on the directions and overview of the laboratory supplies market (6 September 2023, Morning)
- The Networking Night, another highlight of the event that offers a meeting point for buyers, entrepreneurs, event partners, and key players in the industry, unveiling the direction of the event in the following year, and ending the night with a fun and exciting lucky draw and a mini-concert from Pure Ekapan (Pure, The Voice) and Electronic Dance Music by DJ P-U (6 September 2023, Evening)
- The Online Business Matching, the system that helps increase your business opportunities, finding and introducing to you your perfect business match so that you can continue negotiations at the event
Other interesting activities include the Happy Hours for Exhibitors / the Guided Tour by experts / the Stamp Map Rally for special prizes throughout the 3-day event and the lucky draw for the pre-registered participants to win gold and many more prizes. Let’s have fun and achieve your business objectives at the same time this year at the event.
Pre-register now for Thailand LAB INTERNATIONAL, Bio Asia Pacific and FutureCHEM INTERNATIONAL on 6-8 September 2023 at Hall 102-104, BITEC, Bangkok, Thailand. Get a chance to win six gold necklaces every day throughout the 3 days of the event for group visits (a group of six people or more). For more information, please visit www.thailandlab.com or www.bioasiapacific.com. For more information about the shuttle service (Group Visitor Campaign in Thailand), please call 02-1116611 ext. 330/335 (MarCom Department).